Dawnynagee replied

295 weeks ago

Strippers Vs Werewolves Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

When werewolf chief Jack Ferris is accidentally killed in a strip club, the girls who work there have until the next full moon before his bloodthirsty wolfpack seek murderous retribution.
I loved this film not just that its British but it had all the soaps intermingled, Eastenders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.<br/><br/>It starts with Martin Kemp (Steve from Eastenders) watching Adele Silva (Kelly from Emmerdale) giving him a lap dance, however he starts to change into a werewolf as he gets aroused and the poor girl stabs him in the eye with a silver pen (nice one).<br/><br/>The owner of the bar comes through and sees the mess and tells one of her heavies to get rid of him, meanwhile somewhere in London a group of men who are werewolves get suspicious of their mate who by now is missing.<br/><br/>Adele Silva&#39;s character is going out with one of these men and unbeknown to her is a werewolf! The rest of the film is the girls in the club having to fight these wolves off and kill them.<br/><br/>Its a good watch and it may not be a US blockbuster but I think its great with great music score.
Despite its unimaginative title (this is just one of many predictable &#39;— vs —&#39; films to have surfaced on DVD in recent years), I was willing to give Strippers vs Werewolves the benefit of the doubt, but having just suffered through what I can only describe as an hour and half of absolute puerile drivel I&#39;m now more than happy to pounce on it and give it the critical mauling it deserves.<br/><br/>There are countless reasons to hate on this film, but I&#39;ll start by addressing the obvious ones: the strippers and the werewolves…<br/><br/>After years of teasing fans on Hollyoaks and in assorted mags, I was most interested in seeing Ali Bastian as one of the movie&#39;s principle strippers: would she finally get &#39;em out for the lads? Would she heck (damn you Bastian for still having a shred of dignity even when your career is on the skids). Similarly, Emmerdale strumpet Adele Silva and Hostel babe Barbara Nedeljakova fail to get nekkid (despite neither girl being the shy or retiring type), leaving the task of baring all to a few complete unknowns desperate for exposure.<br/><br/>As far as the werewolves are concerned, plastic fangs, rubber ears and crap facial prosthetic appliances (that make the actors look like over-sized rodents) are the order of the day, the dreadful make-up eliciting far more laughs than the supposedly humorous script.<br/><br/>Gimmicky editing proves to be almost as irritating as the lack of nudity from the leading ladies, with an overuse of novelty scene wipes, more split-screen than all of DePalma&#39;s films combined, and absolutely shocking &#39;comic book&#39; images (achieved by using one of the standard filters in Photoshop) making this even more of a chore to sit through. Strippers vs Werewolves also suffers from lousy dialogue, some cringe-worthy acting, and weak gore.<br/><br/>On the plus side, Simon Phillips is mildly amusing as a nerdy vampire killer (and, rather unbelievably, the boyfriend of Nedeljakova&#39;s goth stripper Raven), Lucy Pinder appears as a sexy vampiress, and Bastian and Nedeljakova both sport black stockings, sussies and basques for the film&#39;s finale (not naked, but still nice!), but none of this is enough for me to want to rate the film any higher than 3/10.

a5c7b9f00b
Between the Gods malayalam full movie free downloadDistrict B13 full movie in hindi free download mp4Tombstone downloadtamil movie Attila the Hun vs. Alexander the Great free downloadJustice League: The New Frontier full movie in hindi free download mp4The Worst Kind of Hunter full movie in hindi free download mp4Wolverine and the X-Men full movie 720p downloadAkaKILL! Theater: 21st Elimination - Folktale: Tsuru no Ongaeshi online freeA Father's Image torrentCall to Heroes tamil pdf download
Please log in to post a reply.